15/11/2010

Burn Paris Burn # 9 - Dirty Disco Youth


Few years ago I was a fan of serials on my TV. Now I am a fan of music serials on my PC) Few posts ago I posted mix series of The Others, White Light series. Now I want to introduce to you (if you didn't listen this before) Burn Paris Burn series. They already have mixes from Doc Trashz, Cyberpunkers, Stereoheroes and, the last one, from Dirty Disco Youth. Nice fat bass and electro sound. Play!)

Burn Paris Burn # 9 - Dirty Disco Youth by burnparisburn

1. Dirty Super Car - Get a Grip
2. Dada Life - Unleash the fucking dada
3. Spencer & Hill - Less Go! (Porter Robinson Remix)
4. Debra Dolce - Goodies (Dirty Disco Youth Remix)
5. Bonsai Kat - Egotripping
6. So called Friend - Hands (Dirty Disco Youth Remix)
7. Aniki - Feel Good
8. Dirty Disco Youth - Love (Etienne De Crecy Remix)
9. ?
10. Wolfgang Gartner - Illmerica
11. Spencer & Hill - Gogo Girl (Dirtyloud Remix)
12. Dirty Disco Youth - In Love (Duo Synchron Remix)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disqus for Ears, My Ears!!!