24/11/2010

The Fat! Club Mix 016: Dem Slackers


First my meeting with Dem Slackers' sound was in spring, when I posted their mix. After that, I can definitely say, I am like a fan of them. Because every mix/track/remix which I see is better than previous (Let's Go still on my mp3). We want more, guys! Play!

The Fat! Club Mix 016: Dem Slackers by Dem Slackers

1. Intro
2. Spleen United - Sunset To Sunset (Evil Nine Remix)
3. Zombie Nation - Squeek (Bart B More Remix)
4. DJ Zinc - Music Makers
5. Art Vs. Science - Parlez Vous Francais (Disco Of Doom Remix)
6. Herve - Together
7. Boemklatsch - Nukes Of Hazard (Riptide Remix)
8. Dada Life - Unleash The Fucking Dada
9. Wolfgang Gartner - Illmerica
10. Danny T Ft. Oh Snap - Wine Ya Waistline (Dem Slackers Remix)
11. Teki Latex - Dinosaurs With Guns (Bobmo Remix)
12. Malente & Azzido Da Bass - Hunting (Dem Slackers & Fake ID Remix)
13. D.I.M - Kleine Traume
14. Robyn & Laidback Luke - Indestructible
15. Black Eyed Peas - (The Time Skeet Skeet's"Silverlake House Mafia" Remix)
16. Donovans - Housequake

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disqus for Ears, My Ears!!!