10/12/2010

77 Klash & Cobra Krames - Dubstep Dickens Mixtape


HUUUUGE! I think, on my Christmas home party, when I will dance under the Christmas tree in my stereosystem definitely will be this mixtape! 25 essential dubstep tracks...24 great, and 25th, last, just killed me! Paul McCartney in dubstep version. Play! (and you can always grab it here)

77 Klash & Cobra Krames - Dubstep Dickens Mixtape by dubstepdickens

1. Big Chocolate - Xmas Song
2. The Bulgarian ft Spoek - Jack It Like A Zombie (Alert Mix)
3. Burial - Archangel (Mt Eden Remix)
4. Greg Lake - I Believe In Father Christmas (DC Woldftown Remix)
5. Bob Marley - Is This Love (Logik Remix)
6. Bingo Players - When I Dip (Dillon Francis Remix)
7. Jay-Z - Young Forever (Eyes Remix)
8. Blue Foundation - Eyes On Fire (Zeds Dead Remix)
9. Nneka - Heartbeat (Chase & Status Remix)
10. Conal Radford - Christmas Dub
11. Zeds Dead - White Satin
12. Judy Garland - Somewhere Over The Rainbow (Charlie P Remix)
13. The Marvelettes - Please Mr. Postman (Cragga Remix)
14. Chase & Status - Let You Go (Vip Mix)
15. Simian Mobile Disco - Cruel Intentions (Joker Remix)
16. Crystal Fighters - Follow (Roksonix Remix)
17. Camo UFOs - UFOs Theme (HavocNdeeD Remix)
18. Kry Wolf - Stand Up (Bombaman Remix)
19. Basement Jaxx - Wheres Your Head At (Dual Remix)
20. Sublime - Doin Time (Zeds Dead Remix)
21. Damian Marley - It Was Written (Chasing Shadows Remix)
22. La Roux - I'm Not Your Toy (Nero Remix)
23. Chasing Shadows - Amirah
24. Mt Eden - Sierra Leone
25. Paul McCartney - Wonderful Christmas Time (Organ Morgan Remix)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disqus for Ears, My Ears!!!