15/03/2011

Jorge Saxon - Room full of french kisses (The Number 20 Guestmix)

You should remember that guy from Poland, because of his 2 mixes, that Ears My Ears already posted. Now - third, and again with massive funky house vibrations. It is a guestmix for "The Number 20" blog. Maybe, someday, he will make mix for Ears My Ears))


Maximilian Skiba – Bizzarre
Sean Brosnan – Sat Jam (Eddie C Remix)
Uptown Funk Empire – Boogie
Eddie C – Give It To Me
Cassius – Feeling For You
Galapagos Manufacture – Beautiful World Feat. Rene (Henry Marcini Remix)
Darabi - Truckin’ (Bozzwell Remix)
Chamboche – Feverish (The Revenge Remix)
Laberge – So Much More
Alex Gopher – Super Disco
Dimitri From Paris – Free Ton Style (Monsieur D’s Classique Extension)
Catz N Dogz Feat. Pol_On – Kawa Z Gruntem
Andy Ash – Galaxy Funk
Anil Chawla & Dale Anderson – Jazzy Good Times
Demis Roussos – I Dig You (Todd Terje Housemix)
Dynasty – I Don’t Want To Be A Freak (But I Can’t Help Myself)
Flash And The Pan – Midnight Man (LMR Edit)
Roxy Music – Love Is The Drug (Danny Howells Extended Mix)





No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disqus for Ears, My Ears!!!