20/03/2011

A Track A Day - Daft Punk - Son Of Flynn (Goose Remix)

I don't understand people from Disney. How this bomb could not be included in album of remixes on Daft Punk's OST to Tron? How? I know, that Moby is a star and his name can make people buy that disk, but, hey! How about a good taste. And I'm not alone - Busy P thinks just like me - direct speech:
Dear Disney people, you know i love you (we all do). But Walt! Come on! How can you take my robots friends so far away from good taste? I am 100% sure the Daft boys were not involved in this side (sad) project. Of course some of it is nice, and you know there are some of my friends on this CD. But this is not enough! A masterpiece like TRON soundtrack deserved the best and I am sad to discover the A&R at Disney records is apparently buying most of his electronic music in airports stores…

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disqus for Ears, My Ears!!!