11/04/2011

Digikid84 - NolimitMix n°2 for Boombap wear

And again we are back to the 80s...to the 1984, because of this mix, made by Digikid84 for "Boombapwear" brand. Tested in my MP3, highly recommended) Press Play again)



Oriol - Lw
The deele - Material Thangs
Kris menace - Micropacer
Digikid84 - Supernature love (Elektro boy Ghetto love story rmx)
Network - Ineed you
Human league - Ineed your loving
6th borough project - so glad
Odyssey - going back to my roots
Buddha Priest - Mon amour
Frederico scavo - Get funky
Hercule love affair - My house tensnake rmx
Crazibiza - my lips
Gary street band - tonight Andres Montae rmx
Jay lumen - Playground
Salsoul nugget - The girl next door
Poolside - Do you believe
Rimer london - Squaring the triangle
ToTo - Waiting for your love

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disqus for Ears, My Ears!!!