25/04/2011

Teki Latex - Missing Links Mixtape

New mixtape from Teki Latex...already tested in my MP3, so I won't tell you anything....but Teki will...Direct Speech - This mixtape is a round up of my recent collaborations and remixes organized around a little exercise: each track of mine is mixed in and out of tracks that have somehow influenced said Teki track. My taste in electronic music covers quite a wide spectrum and the tracks i co-produce and/or chose to put some vocals over are sometimes going in different, some might think opposite directions. With this mix i was trying to explain the weird logic behind it all, to show why it all makes perfect sense to me by highlighting the missing links between my works. I also wanted to demonstrate how my tracks and the directions i choose to take in my music are (humbly) made to be interpreted as "missing links" between these classic tracks I love. As usual with most of my solo mixes this was mixed completely live with my CDJs in the mighty computer room, so please excuse the occasional "ruggedness" of it: this is how i like it, and i hope you will enjoy it too. Make sure you grab a copy of our 5th Dimension EP when it drops May 2nd on Marble! 



Akufen - Deck the house
Noob - Powder (Para One & Teki Latex remix)
Soul Clap - Lonely C (feat. Charles Levine)
LOL Boys & Teki Latex - Modern
Miss Kittin & The Hacker - Stock Exchange
Para One & Teki Latex - Deep Sea Creatures
Arpanet - Illuminated Displays
Para One & Teki Latex - 5th dimension
Robert Hood - Clash
Myrryrs - Feel U (Teki Latex & Bambounou remix)
Ramadanman - Work Dem
Canblaster - Clockworks (Para One & Teki Latex remix)
Jam city - Magic Drops
Funkin matt Feat. Teki Latex - Get Loose (Canblaster remix)

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disqus for Ears, My Ears!!!