30/08/2011

Alexis Taylor DJ Set @ Air Amsterdam 22/07/2011

His mixes are always great. And you can't imagine, what will come next. It's Alexis Taylor from Hot Chip and his Dutch mix for Air Amsterdam. No tracklist, but first track is called "It's You"...that's for sure). Press Play!




ESP - It's You
Rick Poppa Howard - I Won't Lat Back
The Stule Council - Can You Still Love Me?
Syclops - Where's Jason's K?
Vanity 6 - Make Up
Juan Mclean - One Day
Shit Robot feat. Alexis Taylor - Losing My Patience (Unabombers remix)
Ray Mang feat. Lady Miss Kier - Bulletproof
Riva Starr. feat. Noze - I Was Drunk
Paperclip People - Throw (Unreleased version)
Hot City - Hot City Bass
Hot City - Another Girl
Hot Chip - We Have Love (Hot City remix)
Sonomore - I Refuse
Devo - Timing X
Hot Chip - Ready For The Floor (Hot Chip V.I.P. Mix 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disqus for Ears, My Ears!!!