21/10/2011

White Light 47 Mix - The Finger Prince

When I saw this mix for the first time, I was in a little shock, because quick look on the tracklist gave some different information, then I used to know from White Light series mixes' tracklists) But then I pressed Play, and all became as usual. Great calm music from The Finger Prince. Press Play too!)

 
1 Battant - Feverish (ISE8 pre demo)
2 Feadz - TM Theme
3 Joakim - I Can See (Long Lost Demo)
4 Jean-Pierre Decerf - Gates of Pop Empire
5 Four-Tet - Angel Echoes (Mokhov Remix)
6 Jamie XX & Gil Scott-Heron - Home
7 Gold Panda - Fifth Avenue
8 Jamie Lidell - A Little Bit More (Herbert's 'A Little Bit Less Remix')
9 Crowdpleaser - Game
10 Codek - Tim Toum
11 How To Dress Well - Suicide Dream 3 (Orchestral Version)
12 Shuggie Otis - Aht Uh Mi Hed
13 Paul Revere & The Raiders - Melody For An Unknown Girl
14 Azari & III - Hungry For The Power (Sei A Remix)
15 Peaking Lights - All The Sun That Shines
16 Murphy Jax - 8 Bit Epos
17 James Blake - I'll Stay
18 Icasol - Ongou
19 Vangelis - Alpha
20 When Saints Go Machine - Fail Forever (Nicolas Jaar Remix) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disqus for Ears, My Ears!!!