07/10/2011

Foolcast 025 – Kid Gloves “Power” Mix

Found it on my hard drive few days ago, and now I didn't understand, why I didn't post it...Great and powerful mix from Fool's Gold with very eclectic tracklist and super idea inside it...I think, you'll understand about what I'm talking now. C'mon, press download button! Power!

Here is direct download 

1. Power To The People – John Lennon & The Plastic Ono Band
2. Power – Ice-T
3. Mind Power – James Brown
4. Hungry For The Power – Azari & III
5. Take The Power Back – Rage Against The Machine
6. Power – Grum
7. Da Power (InHouse Mix) – Todd Terry
8. Power – The Temptations
9. Power (Original Mix) – Patrick Alavi
10. Horsepower (Popof Remix) – The Chemical Brothers
11. The Power – SNAP!
12. Come With Power – John Dahlbåck
13. We’ve Got The Power – Cool House
14. Fire Power – Wolfgang Gartner
15. POWER – Kanye West
16. Max Power – Optimum
17. Music Power – Kid Gloves
18. Raw Power – Iggy & The Stooges

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disqus for Ears, My Ears!!!